Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fwd: my entries for HANDS







Dear BiTwin, guest BCB Caro, fellow PNEHs, painters, poets, Mai Quang, and Forum friends,

My PNEH's hands have been working very hard to come up with the following entries:

1- the first entry was taken on Mother's day. Planting flowers has been a yearly tradition on Mother's Day for these bonding hands. The first correct guess of whose hands these are will be rewarded with bo\ bia' prepared by the skillful hands of who else but my little sis (who did not know about this offer yet) and gourmet cook of the family and served by the humble hands of this PNEH :-)

2- the photos in the second entry was taken today on Central Park West at the corner of 86th Street. I took pictures of the hands of architect/artist Soheil Tavakoli while he painted the T-Shirts. His T-shirts of NYC scenes, buildings, yellow cabs, couples, cool girls walking their dogs are awesome as souvenirs of NYC for the ladies, as the other two Musketeerettes would surely agree with me.
3- the third entry was also taken today on Central Park West (while I was waiting for my T-shirts to be painted by S. Tavakoli :-)). It is the picture of the hand of artist painter Robert Box holding his painting. His paintings of coffee cups, coffee pots, bowls, vegetables, cup cakes, apples, pears, etc... are really cool. They would make great and inexpensive gifts for the home. I could not resist so I bought a little painting of a gorgeous tomato for Mai Khoi's kitchen and another one of a pretty cupcake for Mai Han's room.

4-the photos of the African drummer's hands in the fourth entry were taken in the subway of 81st street, on my way home.

Goodnight and have a great weekend everyone
from a very quiet Be^n Bo*\ So^ng
EmCi

6 comments:

  1. MAI CHAU OI
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR HANDS .
    I LOVE THE BONDING HANDS AND DRUMMER ' S HANDS ...... BUT .. I DIDN 'T SEE ANY BO BIA ?
    BIZ
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em Ci babiiiii

    I LOVE your hands shots and the glimpse of a red T
    How 's mr T? Did he remember you ?

    I am guessing that the bonding hands are MU and Clarissa? and I'd like pho vit and
    the melt in your mouth pork dish as second
    and third course please.

    Xos
    BT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BiTwin and HL for being so supportive as always.
      Mr. T. remembered me as soon as I mentioned "my two girl friends who posed with you", his eyes lit up, and said "oh yes". So he gave me the same deal. Not only that, he painted extra and specific details on the back of the T-Shirts upon my request. Mai Han shook her head in disbelief and scolded me later when I told her about it, she said "Mom, he is an artist, you should let him create freely and not make request like that" . Since when my 13 years old know about artist and freedom of creation? (sigh)

      BiTi babiii, you are almost right. The ID of the mother is correct, the other pair of hands belong to Clarissa's twin, Ho^\g Anh. I am sure you will get your Pho*? vit. and pork even if your guess is not totally correct, right little sis?
      Hien Lan, you should look at the hands, not looking for bo\ bia', hi hi.

      XO
      MCThank you BiTwin and HL for being so supportive as always.
      Mr. T. remembered me as soon as I mentioned "my two girl friends who posed with you", his eyes lit up, and said "oh yes". So he gave me the same deal. Not only that, he painted extra and specific details on the back of the T-Shirts upon my request. Mai Han shook her head in disbelief and scolded me later when I told her about it, she said "Mom, he is an artist, you should let him create freely and not make request like that" . Since when my 13 years old know about artist and freedom of creation? (sigh)

      BiTi babiii, you are almost right. The ID of the mother is correct, the other pair of hands belong to Clarissa's twin, Ho^\g Anh. I am sure you will get your Pho*? vit. and pork even if your guess is not totally correct, right little sis?
      Hien Lan, you should look at the hands, not looking for bo\ bia', hi hi.

      XO
      MC

      Delete
  3. Big sis,
    They *are* twins, so yes, BiTi gets the pho+? and the pork dish.
    I love the hands dancing on drums. The bonding hands look to me like they could use some lotion.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello MC

    Your photos are so vivid and visually stunning and your descriptions and comments make them come alive!
    My favorite is the shot with the drummer's hands, you can feel the vibrancy, movement and percussion

    Caro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caro, you just made my weekend with your kind compliment.
      MC

      Delete