Tuesday, June 12, 2012

HANDS






Hello friends

Our school friend Hanh has a wonderful range of skills and sensibilities, he's not only a great gourmet cook (and knows how to party), but is also a seasoned traveler and a wonderful photographer, I had the chance to admire some of his poetic and soulful photography, but he's so reserved and modest that he's reluctant to show them to the world. I have managed to coax him to submit a few photos on the HANDS theme, taken during his recent trip to India.

Enjoy
Caro

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hanh,
    Welcome to the PNEHs blog. Looking at your beautiful and artistic photos of hands, I think Caro is right in her choice of the word soulful to describe your photography.
    Thank you for your contributions and looking forward to see more photos from you.
    MC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanh,
    I agree with my big sis and Caro. It also takes poetry and soulfulness to be a great gourmet cook.:-)
    M-U

    ReplyDelete