Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fwd: my entries for CONTRASTING COLORS










Dear BiTwin, fellow PNEHs, painters, poets, Mai Quang (who is enjoying his many bowls of pho*? in OC and taking a well deserved break from his art critic's job) and Forum friends,

Mother Nature must be in the same profession as Thu Huong, as her way of combining colors including contrasting ones is amazing and I think Tua^n' is right in his observation that the easiest color display is found in flowers. To earn the crown of Pink Princess that my twin Queen Bee Tee had affectionately bestowed upon me yesterday, here are my first three entries, taken on Sunday at the bus shelter near my house where the echinacea flowers are blooming in the summer sunlight.
The third entry was taken a while ago in Napa Valley.
The fourth entry was taken at the kiosk selling Tibetan wares in Hell's Kitchen Flea Market.

Have a wonderful rest of the week and happy Fourth of July to Forum members in the US.
EmCi




5 comments:

  1. I like your close up of the Monarch and bee #3
    Tuan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you BiTwin for your sweet comment. I am so happy that you like them. Yeah, it looks like spring and that's why I love the combination of pink and green.
    MC

    ReplyDelete
  3. MC,

    # 3 & #4... Very pretty! .. You're getting pretty good yourself!

    Thanks
    Tri'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tri' and TNS,
    I am very encouraged by your generous compliments. Thank you so much.
    MC

    ReplyDelete